Reviews (442)Love this item.Thank you! I am glad you like it 💝 I love it 💝…smells amazing!Thank you for your support 💝 Thank you🙏, I received my order and love it ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ I received my Givy was awesome💝💝💝thank you 🙏. Always is a surprise😻😻😻😻Thank you so much for your support and always being so positive ❤️💝 Sent stickers and wrote stupid on them the most disrespectful individual on this platform! What not should be ashamed to have people like her on her! You were blocked with your original account _peach_peach_peach_ because you were disrespectful, you created this fake account to get a FREE givy from me , not very smart because I knew it was you, I did not call you stupid .I sent you stickers of mental illness awareness, you seem obsessed, get help. Always so very pleased with my orders I literally buy from her alllllllll the time she’s my favorite ❤️ Yvette thank you for always supporting 💝, you and Erica are my most loyal customers from my beginning here. I really appreciate you 🫶 Awesome shop. Everything as ordered no issues, packed well and shipped fast. Highly recommended. This seller has great ME products. I purchased on 7/19 and got it 3 days later. The shipping is fast and packaging was top tier. The host is sweet and the prices are great. It’s authentic, I will buy again! Give them a follow!Thank you so much 🫶 Latisha for your help, for the love and amazing review. I really appreciate it 🥰 thank you so much for the Givvy!!!! very happy with it. Smells amazingI am glad Terri, Thank you 🫶 Love my perfume. Great deals and fast shipping thanks again friend 💕Thank you 🙏 Yvette and are my most loyal customers ❤️💞 I love ❤️❤️❤️my Lattafa Pride collection, are authentic and also for the beautiful gift you included 🙏Thank you for your help, love and support💞❤️ Thank you for the givy!Thank you for the feedback 🙏 not too happy apparently I didn't know I was buying non authentic perfumes...which some were leaking..with homemade labels..I will not be shopping this chat ever again...I am sorry you did not like the free giveaway, was a sample of a Dubai perfume! next time if you buy a full bottle 😁 you can scan it and will show you is Unique and Authentic. 😉 received a fun givy. it shipped quickly and got it quickly. thank youThank you for the feedback 🙏 Received my Full Size bottle perfume thank you 🙏💎Thank you for your help and support ❤️ Thank you for the great deals 🙏 Awesome show. Best giveaway ever. I highly recommend this seller If I could give negative stars I would. this seller has made a habit of showing large bottles of fragrances, and saying im running "this" only to message later and tell you that you won a travel size or a mini of that product. After I said I wanted what I had bid on they got rather rude. My "travel" size showed up today as a 5ml decant with a printed label that may or may not be the product I bought. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS SCAM ARTIST!!!!!You purchased one item Art of Universe that retails for $50 for $8 travel size, also overlooked a lot of info , the Show title was “Travel Size show” every time you bid each item mention Travel size ( go back to your purchases and read), notes at the show were suggesting you to Read and bid responsible! but none of those capt your attention only the bottle . This is a travel size 7 ml , size of a dabber a sample size is 1.5 ml so there is a difference. If you believe Billie Eilish bottle is $7 that should be a red flag! one or is fake or 2 is small item. Please bid responsible and you shoul I loved all 3 travel size fragrances! Each are labeled and shipping didn’t take long at all even with a major holiday! Will def order again!! Thank you so much!!Thank you for your feedback 🙏 It took a while to get it but worth the wait. Thanks 🙏🏼 I am glad you finally got. it, had to call USPS and complain. Thank you smells great! ❤️❤️a Lattafa authentic for $7 travel size is a deal! I don’t understand why some people don’t read before bidding! and expect a full size 🤨🤨🤨Thank you for your feedback💕