Reviews (455)Alphaaaaa! You’re the best! I got my package in today and thank you again x10!!!✨✨✨✨ Cards are excellent condition, well packaged, shipping was fast!
Appreciate it ☺️ Amazing variety of cards! 🎉🎉🎉 Shipped quickly and arrived in perfect condition. Thanks so much! Another amazing package from an amazing streamer/person! Thank you so much 🥹🫶🏻 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ **If I could give more than 5 stars, I absolutely would.**
I genuinely cannot say enough good things about this seller. He is one of the kindest, genuinely caring people I’ve had the pleasure of buying from. You can tell that he truly cares about his customers and the community he has built, and he consistently goes above and beyondto make sure everyone feels welcomed, appreciated, and taken care of.
His selection of Pokémon packs is AMAZING! 🥹❤️ From Ascended Heroes and Destined Rivalsto so many other sets, there is always something exciting to look forward to. Whether you’re a longtime collector or just getting into Pokémon, you’ll absolutely find something you love.
But honestly, what makes his community special isn’t just the cards. He creates an environment where people feel welcome, supported, and excited to be there. That kind of genuine kindness is rare, and it deserves to be recognized. 10/10 amazing seller and streamer! 🫶🏻🩷 Unfortunately, my package was deemed undeliverable, so I wasn’t able to receive it, but he went above and beyond to make sure he made things right, even though it wasn’t even his fault! The fact that he went out of his way to make things right really speaks volumes about him. It’s clear that he truly cares! He is not only an incredible streamer, but truly an amazing person as well. I seriously appreciate everything he did and couldn’t be happier with how he handled the situation. I will 100% continue supporting him and watching his streams!
Muchísimas gracias, Eres increíble! 🥹🫶🏻 Great experience overall! The seller was very professional, friendly, and made the whole process smooth. My order arrived as expected, and I’m very happy with my purchase. Would definitely buy from this seller again! 💕✨ easy, straight forward, fast shipping. thanks for the cards! Alpha is amazing! He packaged my order with great care to ensure it arrived safely. He even included freebies for me which was BEYOND generous. It made my day. Thank you so much 💜 Great cards for great prices with super fast shipping. highly recommend to check out this seller. Thanks again !!! Amazing seller, Got everything from the order safely and items came in pristine condition. Fast shipping, great communication, and everything looks incredible Highly recommend to anyone looking to pick up some cards.