Reviews (702)amaiya!!!! always a queen with the best cards ✨️ thank you for the givy. 😊 THANKS FOR THE GIVY BOO 😘 🫶🏼 thank you love everything , fast shipping Love my sweet lil Dumbo so much!!❤️🔥 Super happy with my purchase! Thank you so much! Everything arrived safely and on time, also packaged well! Check out their stream! Good deals! Really cute cards and I will be a returning customer for sjre! Loved the cards and she was the sweetest definitely buy from her she’s one of my favorites 💕 Awesome seller and great packaging! Thank you! Thank you so much I love being at your stream💕🎀 My amazing friend thank you so much and I love my shaymin sticker 🥺 Thank you so much bestie girl 🥺 One of my favorite sellers on this app!! Kind, nice to talk to, and extremely helpful when I'm looking for specific things. Amazing always! cards came in perfect condition, thank you! Looooved the stream and cutie cards 🥰🥰 card came in perfect condition, thank you!