Reviews (72)My only complaint being how gorgeous this doll is! Besides that this was such a good deal for this doll I can’t wait to purchase more!!🩷 Super happy with my purchase! Seller was very kind and packed the plushies safely
Absolutely amazing ! 🙌 awesome vintage She-Ra and Golden Girl dolls at a great price! 💕 The shipping was super fast, everything arrived safely, and the whole experience was fantastic. On top of the great deals, the amanda is genuinely a great person and a pleasure to buy from. Highly recommend! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Loved all my items everything was packaged well Another wonderful package from Amanda! she is so kind and love shopping her shows. shipped quickly and packaged well! thank you so much 🩷🩷 one of the most fun boxes I have received in a long time! it was like Christmas getting to open everything up 🩷 Seller is so sweet and I look forward to shopping again. thank you so much! 🩷 thank you for all the small turtle's. 🐢. and other items. from your show. Everything perfectly packed! Thank you for assisting me during she shipping process, and for the extra gifts, tysm! 💜 I love Amanda and the crew very happy with my purchase 🩷 Absolutely love our LPS! Tysm So happy with this seller! Great ideas! Love, love, love my new RH dolls!!! Thank you!!! Y’all are the sweetest sellers! Super friendly and so much fun!!! Totally love your shows!!! 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕🫶🤗 Yaaaay!!!! I’m so happy with all my new dolls & stuff Everything was perfect, wrapped up so beautifully! Y’all are so amazing & sweet! Totally appreciate you! Love all of it!!!🫶🫶🫶💕💕💕🥳🥳🥳🤗🤗🤗😍😍😍🤩🤩🤩🥳🥳🥳🥳 Beautiful seller and doll Thank you for everything. Loved all the awesome toys! Everything was packed beautifully 😁 My granddaughter loves her LPS. Fast shipping Perfect! So pretty & wrapped like a gift!💕You’re awesome! Thank you!!!! 🫶💕💕💕 Thank you. Loved the dolls and items! This was A new purchase from this seller and I could not be more pleased!!! Seller sent clean dolls and A note the seller even added A piece to an outfit just to be kind. HIGHLY recommend Perfect!!! Love everything! Thank you! 💕