Reviews (974)Great deals at great prices! Ty for the flower stickers 🌺 Happy crafting! Can’t wait to dive in and use my items! Fantastic deals! Great seller, items packaged well. Definitely will buy from again! Such a cute giveaway! I can’t wait to order items from this seller. Thank you so much. Love the library pockets. I love the tags! My first time purchase was wanting me to come back again. Thank you😉 Gorgeous tags. Thank you so much. Thank you for my treasure🥰 Everything is so cute! And the packaging very nice. Cute tags. Thanks for the giveaway!! Love getting orders like yours! Love all the Crafty Goodies! Thanks so Much! ❤️ Always the best goodies!! Thank you!! Love the skull metal die and the echo park sticker sheets ❣️ Thank you My order was very well wrapped when received. I was very happy with the things I ordered. Thank you. Thank you so much for all my scrapbooking stuff. I love it all. Love this seller & all her products! Thanks! Great seller! Fast shipping! Thank you. I appreciate it and you.🪷🩷