Reviews (2,600)Pants are so cute!!amandas_resell_wondersSeller
Thanks Allison! Appreciate you! 🫶 Another amazing order! Thank you so much! ❤️amandas_resell_wondersSeller
Thank you Donya! Appreciate all your support! ❤️ I love my crew, God is always good 😘 Thank you 🫶🏼amandas_resell_wondersSeller
Yay! God is good, all the time! Thank you!!! 💕 Thank you for my SB gift cardamandas_resell_wondersSeller
Thanks for coming to my show! appreciate it! 🫶 Amanda is always 10/10!!!!amandas_resell_wondersSeller
Awww thanks girl! Appreciate you! 💕 Fast shipping and great pre-loved Lulu! Thank you!! amandas_resell_wondersSeller
Thanks so much for your review! I appreciate it! ❤️ Amazing items thank you so much amandas_resell_wondersSeller
Thanks so much Jenn! I appreciate it! 🫶 Amazing as usualamandas_resell_wondersSeller
Thanks so much girl! I appreciate you! 💕 Great seller and a great experience! 💕 Everything went smoothly and I’m very happy with my purchase. 🫶✨amandas_resell_wondersSeller
Thank you so much! I appreciate you! ❤️ Tyamandas_resell_wondersSeller
Thanks so much! I appreciate you! 🫶 Thank you! Amazing as always! Love my givvy! ❤️amandas_resell_wondersSeller
Thank you so much for all your support Donya! 💕 Love everything! Thanks so much! amandas_resell_wondersSeller
Yay! Thanks Jamie! I appreciate you! 🫶 Thank you 💗amandas_resell_wondersSeller
Thank you Melanie! I appreciate you! ❤️ Thank you!!amandas_resell_wondersSeller
Thank you! I appreciate it! 💕 Amazing as always! Thank you! amandas_resell_wondersSeller
Thanks Donya! I appreciate all of your continued support! 🫶 I am so impressed with the quality of the pieces I received from Amanda. I have purchased “pre-loved” items from other sellers on whatnot and have had issues with smell or wear/tear on items but that was not the case with any of the 3 items I got in this show! I would fully trust purchasing again in the future! Thank you so much!! amandas_resell_wondersSeller
Thanks so much Megan! I truly appreciate you! ❤️ 🙏🏽amandas_resell_wondersSeller
Thanks so much! Appreciate it! 💕 Sweet seller, great finds, amazing vibes. Will be back for more 🫶🏼amandas_resell_wondersSeller
Thanks Jamie! I appreciate you! 🫶 Cute card.amandas_resell_wondersSeller
Thank you April! Appreciate you! ❤️ Thank you great pieces!!!amandas_resell_wondersSeller
Thanks Gab! Appreciate you! 💕 So great thank you!!amandas_resell_wondersSeller
Thank you Allison! I appreciate it! 🫶 Amazing as always ❤️amandas_resell_wondersSeller
Thank you Donya!! I appreciate all your support! ❤️ Never got the item. amandas_resell_wondersSeller
I'm sorry you did not receive your item. When you reached out to me, I looked up the tracking it was delivered in or at your mailbox. I asked you to reach out to your mail carrier and then you received a refund from Whatnot. So im not sure why you're still leaving me a bad review? Loved it amandas_resell_wondersSeller
Thank you Christi! Appreciate it! 💕