Reviews (183)Tysm for the coupon giveaway! Love this for discounts on my next show purchase ❤️❤️❤️ Thanks so much💕
Your amazing🎀
I love it all ! Exactly as shown and so cute 🥰 Packaged neat and tidy as well, thank you! Love my New to me....Fall items!!!! Thank you for the givvy!🫶 I love the jeans , thank you 😊 Always the best quality ✨ thank you so much! Rhylie loves all her new clothes! Thank you! Thank you so much! I absolutely love my goodies!! 💕💕 Great quality and condition, fast shipping and the sweetest seller, thank you!!😊 Love it all! Thank you so much! Looking forward to your next show!!!! Received my items I wanna thank you so much and you wrapped them so nice. I appreciate that. Amanda is soooo good!! High quality pieces and she is just a gem of a human!!! Thank you Amanda! I love my items and your amazing vibes and shop!! 😁💓 absolutely love the jeans great host two pairs we're at my size jeans didn't fit but it's okay I still loved everything I got. highly recommend♡