Reviews (96)Loved everything I received! Gorgeous pieces and always a great time ❤️ Thanks Brit! Amazing seller! Quality and friendly! The best every time! The bracelets and gems are amazing! Gorgeous bracelet! Thank you!! Amazing seller! Fast shipping!!! currently obsessing over my new bracelets!!! such an amazing seller 🥰😍😘 She is very knowledgeable about all the products and makes you feel like family! Fun stream to hang out in! Great packaging and fast shipping! Every pair of earrings are absolutely stunning! Can’t wait to get more! You have absolutely beautiful pieces. I am glad I was able to be a part of your live and will be back 🫶🏼🫶🏼 Friggin gorgeous Aurora bracelet! Beautiful. Exquisite.
The package came so secured, I was convinced there were government secrets hidden inside.
Thanks, Brit!! 🫶🏻 So much fun! Great products and fast shipping! You really feel like family.amarascrystalandgemcoSeller
Everyone in my community is family 🫶🏻 Thank you for being a part of it! I appreciate the support, positive vibes & feedback! Beautiful pieces! You can tell right away that they are well made. Thank you for your recommendations. ♥️♥️♥️ Incredible items! Incredible seller!!!! I love her items so much! I’m already manifesting with my new bracelet!!! very beautiful... i love rose quartz ... thanks sweet girl , your awsome !!!! Love spending time with Brit on her show! She’s so sweet and has great crystals and bracelets!!! amarascrystalandgemcoSeller
Love having you in my shows! 💕💕💕Thank you for your support 🫶🏻 A fan of everything!amarascrystalandgemcoSeller
You’re the best! Thank you for your support and purchases 💕💕💕 The most darling Gold Sandstone beaded bracelet I ever did see!! It sparkles in the sun! ☀️ Beautiful 😻 amarascrystalandgemcoSeller
You are sooo sweet ! Thank you for your support 🫶🏻 🥰 Love my bracelet!!!amarascrystalandgemcoSeller
So happy to hear! Thank you for purchasing and hanging out in my show! I appreciate your support 🫶🏻 Beautiful!!!! I hung it up right away! Highly recommend Brit!!!!! She knew I wanted this and she messaged me when they were in! 🫶💜 I look forward to my purchases every time!