Reviews (67)I love it all I will definitely miss you on here selling all your beautiful items keep in touch my dear beautiful friend 🫶🏻awwwwww you are the sweetest Leanne!! I still have a couple more shows so please continue to join ❤️! I'll also stop by your show friend 🫶! all your items are gorgeous and you are the a sweetest and kindest there is 😊 beautiful products from an even more beautiful seller. Love theseI am so happy you loved them! Love ityay! so happy you loved them! Love it🫶🏻love buying from one of my most favorite people awwww you are the absolute sweetest!! always a pleasure having you ☺️🫶 Awesome pins, awesome packaging. Had a great time!yay so happy to hear it 😊😁! Love this Mama Daughter duo! So much fun to watch this new little entrepreneur grow ✌️🩷🌸ty ty ty ty for your unwavering support ☺️🫶!! we have so much fun hosting these shows and Sofia is learning real life skills! really feeling the love! Thanks for all the great deals and fun show !!you are so welcome!!! it is always a pleasure to have you DeAnna ☺️🫶 Absolutely raving about Yesenia & Sofia’s Yard Sale Live!! 🥰 I scored SO many adorable pins, magnets, and Disney toys for an absolute STEAL! 🏰✨
Such a fun live, amazing deals, and so many cute finds. My haul was seriously incredible 😂💖 You girls killed it!! I’ll definitely be back for the next one! 🍌💕yayyy this makes us so happy!! I am so glad you loved all your items!! thank you for coming back and hanging out with us 🫶❤️!!! Absolutely love my dress taking it on vacation with me can’t wait for your shows yay that makes me so happy!! You will look so pretty in it 🥰! enjoy your vacation! I always look forward to having you at my shows 🫶 Loved loved everything I purchased , it was packaged with so much love ❤️🥰yay!!! so glad you loved it! and yes all packages are packed with so much love 😘!! 🫶 10000/10 what an incredible seller!! Yesi and Sophia are both so sweet!! My daughter couldn't be happier with all of her goodies!! They even included some free extras! My daughter was so excited when she received her first WN package!! Thank you for making this experience so wonderful for her. She already named one Bob! She LOVESS bob the ghost and eveything else!!! Thank you again! We will definitely be back! Hope Sophia was able to hit her goal! 🫶awwwwww Tysm for the beautiful review. Sofia and I are so happy that your daughter loves all her goodies and the little extra items we sent ❤️. Opalwings sent her the books and we all wanted her to k.ow how special she is 😊💕! we are honored that she got her first WN package from us 🤗! yes she did hit her goal and ty for helping her get there!!! Omg omg!!!! Thank you soo much!!! I love everything I got from you girls!!! Very happy and satisfied with everything! Will definitely keep looking at your lives to get home awesome projects!! Five starts and above!!!! Again THANK YOU!! Sofia and Yessenia have very good quality and everything they sell is well taken care of! ❤️🤩yay!! we are so happy you loved your items 🫶❤️!! we can't wait to see you again ☺️! thank you for your support! Absolutely loved my handmade product! 🥰 You can truly see the time, care, and attention to detail that went into making it. The quality is amazing, and it came out even better than I expected. So beautiful and unique! I would definitely recommend and order again. 💕✨thank you for the beautiful review! Sofia and I are so happy you loved your items!! we really do care so much and so happy you felt it ❤️ Amaraslilshop is one of my favorite sellers on the app! She is so kind and her products are always absolutely stunning!! I will definitely be back. you made my day dreampixie ☺️❤️! ty for the kind words 🫶 So glad I found this shop! Loved all my items!! I’ll be returning to shop again!!So happy you loved your items ☺️! look forward to having you again 🫶 I love this super fun energetic seller. Great curated boho finds and fast shipping. Ps. her little daughter Sofia is quite the little artist with her handmade creations . Let’s support the next generation of entrepreneurs ty ty DeAnna! so glad you love the shop and Sofia's creations! Tysm for your unwavering support ☺️ Always 5 stars and everyone should shop with her! Her and her items are the best! She’s so cute and fun to shop with!! TY April! it is always a pleasure to have you ☺️🩷!! I am also glad you love all your items they are picked out with lots of love 🫶 Yesenia is absolutely amazing! She is such a fun and welcoming host, and her shows are always a blast. I scored the cutest headband and shirt set for an incredible price, plus an adorable matching backpack to complete the look! The quality exceeded my expectations, everything was packaged with care, and the entire shopping experience was seamless. If you’re looking for great deals, unique finds, and a seller who truly appreciates her customers, I can’t recommend Yesenia enough. I’ll definitely be back for moreThis makes my heart so so happy!! I am so glad you have a blast during my shows and you love the items! it is always a great time when you join ☺️🫶! look forward to continue seeing you at my shows 😘✌️ Yesi is the absolute sweetest seller on the app. love her shows and all of her products! Awwwwww ty Courtney!! it is always a pleasure having you on my shows 🫶!! I so look forward to it 😊! Super fun seller and great items! I love the jacket and vest! 🫶Always a great time when you join ☺️! so happy you love your items! So cute! Great products and fun shows thank you for always showing up 😊🫶 your support means the world to me DeAnna 🌎😁 Love this seller and all she sells! The best! 🩷thank you April! this means a lot to me 😊