Reviews (2,224)My son loved the strawberry squish! Got here quick. thank you for the pink phone not sure how to use it but I'll get it figured out Thank you! Fast shipping and the item was packaged really well. Thank you so much! Such a fun host! Love listening to her shows! Thank you the item came packaged so neatly. Great awesome seller with awesome stuff to buy. Thank you for the amazon coins giveaway Awesome experience from the show to the delivery! I appreciate you! Buy with confidence! Thank you so much! You’re the best!!! thanks so much for the givvy 💗 Amazing seller and fast shipping! Tysm! I enjoyed your show and will visit again! ❤️ Always an amazing time in Amber shows! Quality products, fast shipping, and a good time. Always a great shopping experience with Amber. Great products for amazing prices. Can’t beat that. What a fun giveaway 📞 🤙 hello!? I will always answer my line for Amber. Shipped immediately & packaged with care. Exceptional seller with great products. Absolutely love this seller! Fast shipping and amazing items. always amazing products and deals 🥰 Great seller here on WN 🌺 I always love everything I get from Amber & she’s so fun to shop with🫶🏻 Always love my orders from Amber. One of my favorite sellers. Thanks again. ❤️ Thank you so much.😊 Love everything.So sweet of you