Reviews (275)Thank for the goodies! Love ❤️ 🐶🐶 🦴 I hope they enjoyed the treats 😄🤪 Quick communication, able to accommodate my request!! 🪿 Great little keychains!! Thank you!! Cute items. Item broke while packing & seller found another & made sure to update me with what was going on. Thanks! Sweetest seller! Items were as described and were packaged with care! I will definitely be back! Great seller and such fast shipping! Absolutely love my goose! Already displayed on my shelf Always great items in the shop, fun shows and fabulous seller. Great packaging, arrive perfect as seen in show Love all the items… one of my cats has already claimed the quilt as his 🤣 Very cute bears. Thank you Well packed. Arrived as shown. Thanks kindly. Everything was exactly as shown and arrived safely 💕 Wonderful seller :) Hope yo buy from again soon! Great little swans!! Perfect set to add to my collection! Thank you! Love the cottage! Thanks a lot! 🥰 Books and duck figure arrived safely. Thank you! Love, Love, Love everything I purchased!! Items were so well packaged and in perfect condition. Thank you so much!!