Reviews (1,098)Love my nails!! They are beautiful and such good quality! Thank you for my extra set! I love them! 💕 Beautiful Nails! Will buy more from this Seller! shipping was Fast too! Another gorgeous set from an amazing seller! 💅 The nails are even more beautiful in person, and the quality is so good. I am happy with my order as always—such a wonderful shop and I will definitely keep coming back! ✨ Great quality. Would shop again! Beautiful nails and awesome quality! Very calm and relaxing seller. I felt no pressure to buy. Although I purchased quite a bit. I will definitely reshop this seller. All items are high quality at reasonable prices. Very fast shipping enjoyed the show. Thank you. Love the variety of nails & the quality! 🥳🥳🫶🏼 love my new nails. Thank youuuu! Such an amazing collection of 2.0 almonds ✨🙏🏼 Love the style of my nails, thank you! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟thank you for my purchase… God Bless…. :-) What a fun package to receive! I already put on a new set! thank you so much! 🙏 Nails exactly as described—Thank you! Beautiful nails! 💅🫶🏽❤️ I love all the nails I got. I just received them today and got all of them and I love them. Thank you so much. If you are looking for beautiful everyday nails this is the show for you 🩷 Amelia has such a vast range of designs and sizes/lengths! Its almost impossible not to find nails you like 🤣 Thank you for my beautiful sets and freebie 😭🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼💋✨ Far more beautiful in person.