Reviews (614)Always love my packages from you! The mails are beautiful! Love Amenkhas show and nails!!! Beautiful nails and banging quality!!!😍 In love w these sets!!!🩷🩷 High quality nails my favorite seller
Top quality claw nails. I love the detailed designs soooo fun These nails are straight 🔥🔥🔥🔥 and looks even better on..Thank you 😍 Got nailail today and the ones that I got today are 🔥🔥 especially the royal blue stilleto ones I love them bad Ms.Amenkhahai never disappoints me thank you so much🫶🏾🫶🏾 Such cute 3d nails! Love them 💜 All the nails are beautiful 😍 Great nails like always!!!
💯 Highly recommend! 10/10! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Omg gurl 🔥 ty my love 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻 I absolutely LOVE ordering from Amenkha! 💅🏽🔥 Her nails are ALWAYS fire, shipping is always fast, and the quality is truly A1 every single time!
I also love hanging out with her on live. You can genuinely tell she has a passion for what she does, and it shows in her work! ❤️ And the premiums?! GIRL. 😍 They are TO DIE FOR and the quality is unmatched! I would say I’d buy every pair when I can… but honestly, I WILL buy every pair when I can! 😂💸💅🏽
She has helped me find SO many nails for myself and my babies, and I really appreciate how much time she takes to help us on her lives when we’re looking for something specific. That kind of customer service makes such a difference! 🥹❤️
So if you’re a bad & boujee, premium nail lover, you definitely need to check her out! 💅🏽✨ She will have you adding EVERYTHING to your cart! 😂
10/10 every single time! 🔥💕 Perfection. Nails are exceptional. Your live is great. Fast shipping a++++++ for me Another great seller. Told her what I was looking for and she found the perfect pair of red nails. I appreciate that! Always the best quality nails and one of my favorite nail queens! Super cute bedazzled duck nails ! Shipping was very quick as well💗💗