Reviews (62)Got an awesome deal, tysm! Excellent seller she makes the cutest stuff must see !! Thank you so much for trusting me with your custom order! Your mermaid was so much fun to make! 😍 I really appreciate your business. thank you so much 😊 Thank you for your purchase, and for your review. 😊 All 3 are gorgeous Thank you so much for your purchase, and for the great review. 😊 Great crochet pokeball!! Love it!!Thank you for your kind review, I'm so happy you like your pokéball! great deals, fast shipping and packaged very secure and prettyThank you so much! I appreciate you! ❤️ Everything is so cute. Thank youI'm so happy you loved your order, and everything arrived safely and securely! Thank you for my goodnessThank you for your business, I'm so happy you are happy with your order! Items arrived quickly & packed nicely. The pieces are in great condition. I will return to buy againThank you so much for your business, we truly appreciate you! Ny items arrived quickly and are beautiful. I will return as a customerWe are always happy to hear that things arrive safely and securely, that is very important to us! We truly appreciate your repeat business. ❤️ tyThank you so much.I hope you enjoy your items. and we look forward to seeing you again! He is now haunting my dad lol
lol 😂 Thank you so much for your purchase, and for attending my show! cute stickers and key chainThank you for stopping by my live, I hope to see you again! Absolutely lovvvvvvveeeee my dragonfly😍😍😍😍 thank you for wrapping with care and getting it to me quicklyIt was my pleasure, I'm so glad that you love it! it was a beauty! ❤️ so happy with my purchases! such good quality and fast shipping. thank you so much😊Thank you so much for the kind review, and for your purchase. ❤️ I hope to see you again soon! Great tyTY for your purchase and review, hope to see you again! Thank you!Thank you so much for your purchase and review. I look forward to "seeing" you again! 😊 BeautifulThank you so much for your purchase and review. I look forward to "seeing" you again! 😊 The seller has been fantastic to work with, and the quality is fantastic!
Thank you so much for your purchase and great review! ❤️ Amazingly beautiful ! Will be a regular buyer! Thanks Thank you so much for your custom order and support! I look forward to seeing you again! ❤️ Absolutely the cutest I’ve ever seen! Amazing work. She aims to please! XO thank u sweetie !Thank you for being a repeat buyer! I'm so happy you loved your items! 😍 The owl is adorable! Absolutely perfect!! 😍 Awww, thank you! He was a cutie, I almost kept him! lol Such a sweet seller, and her crochet pieces are unbelievably adorable and really well-made! Our 7 year old loves her Octopus stress ball! Glad we found you on here! Thank you so much for your kind review! I'm so happy you and your daughter were happy with your items. ❤️ Thank you for your support, I look forward to seeing you in another show! These little critters are so cute. Thank you so much - you are very talented.Thank you so much, I'm so glad that you liked them! ❤️