Reviews (78)Everything is so cute 🥰 shipping was fast. Great seller Amanda you’re great and so kind. Thank you for my items. I loved them all. Beautiful diamond art. Great seller Loved my little bundle. Very sweet, kind and superb seller. One of my new favorite sellers on WhatNot she has a great selection if you are looking for Mofusand or even things that others may not have! Everything is packaged with care and amazing quality. Thank you so much! ♡ Received my 🫐 along with some mini gifts. Thank you!! 💕 seller was quick and amazing in saving on some shipping costs. 100% reccomend even delayed in transit the package came. seller was in contact the whole time. will purchase from seller again Nice seller 🤗 loved my cute items 🥰thank you She is one of my favorite 🤩 love yah Amanda fast shipping always good quality items one of the best , happy with my order I loved my free handmade hangy pens this lady is talented , The best thank you 😊 amazing bundles loved yah baby Amanda Everything is adorable as always!! I love my mofu hipper and wallet!! Packaged so cutely, thank you so much!! tysm the items are awesome 🥰 Loved my big box of mofu. The plushies, pillow cases, and other random things are so cute. The gude backpack is also amazing. thanks for sharing all your cute stuff!! I absolutely loved everything! Your amazing!! Thank you so much!!! 🥰🥰🥰🥰 The diamond art and lip glosses are so cute!! thanks for the cute little extras too. Love it all. These little post it notes are adorable and I can't believe it was a givvy. Thank you so much!! Everything is promptly sent to me, in brand new condition, as expected.
Great seller. Easy to understand. Fast shipping and it was packed very well. Highly recommend this seller. I love everything, as usual!! My Choco kitty purse is adorable!! I’m so happy with everything!! Fast shipping!