Reviews (402)Just the best! Beautiful stones and the biggest heart! Buy buy buy! cant get enough of these diamonds!! 💯🔥💯🔥 Always great show and purchases from here!!! Thank you I love my order thank you for the itsy bits cute Lil opal I love it its my favorite piece of jewelry GORGEOUS! I’m so grateful. You have incredible collection and quality! Highly recommend! 🫶🏻 Thank you for givvy of the gorgeous Opal. Very fast shipping Super cute free opal cab!! GORGEOUS STONE. THANK YOU Great packaging and it was just a givy! :)
THE BEST ON THE APP I BUY SOMETHING DURING EVERY SHOW OF HERS I CANNOT GET ENOUGH 🙏💯🐐 It was perfectly packaged and arrived fast.
Great seller and show.
Tha k you Got two sparkly 1.8mm diamonds and just what I needed for my ring thats missing some side stones! Can't beat your show! Great packaging and communication A+ Thank you!!!! I am so happy to hear that! Thank you so much! 🫶 THE BEST DIAMONDS ON WHAT NOT 🔥💯👑 I won a givvy for a free opal, it came fast and it is absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much I greatly appreciate it 🥰 Absolutely beautiful opals 🫶🏽❤️ Beautiful diamonds and free opals. Love love love thank you I absolutely love the beautiful diamonds and opals I received from Amora. I was lucky enough to win, and I was also gifted bonus opals that allowed me to create stunning jewelry pieces.
I truly believe she is one of the best at what she does. Her passion, kindness, and talent really shine through, and I appreciate everything she does. She has my full support, and I will definitely be returning for more.
I’ve also shared these beautiful opals with coworkers who have been going through difficult times. I gifted them opals to have made into necklaces, and they absolutely loved them. It was wonderful to see how much joy these special pieces brought them.
Thank you for such beautiful stones and sharing your talent with others!