Reviews (80)Made my daughter VERY HAPPY with this full size Prada Paradoxe. Ty very much for that deal ma'am. Down to Earth vibes!
Excellent pricing reduced show for purchase! Seller/host also provided SPEEDY packaging and shipping!!!! Received all my products great seller and great deals. Thank you. Fast shipment, love everything ty Thank you so much for my order, I just wanted to leave you a couple tips as a seller to another seller. You have to tape items even boxes. Mine came ripped, and it looked like somebody had opened the end of it, but luckily my item was in there and in good condition, although my white version of the perfume is used obviously I got a super deal on this set. I appreciate you. I don’t know if you buy from places like outlet stores or if you knew if it was used already or you use it yourself just be careful thank you again for my super deal and all but good wishes to you and your businessHello, thank you so much for your review! I’m glad you received your order and that the item arrived safely. I did go back and review my video receipts, and I want to assure you that none of my items are used. If an item were used, I would always disclose that to the buyer. It’s possible the perfume may have leaked during shipping due to the box being ripped.
Thank you for the packaging tips! I’ll definitely make sure to tape my boxes more securely moving forward. I truly appreciate your purchase and feedback! 💕 Exactly what I wanted! Smells amazing! Will definitely be ordering again soon Loved the items I purchased! fast shipping! Excellent seller! Will definitely buy again. always awesome and the purfume smells delicious 😋 😍 😀. Definitely will be back. Absolutely love my purchases thank you so much!!! Such amazing deals!! 💕 There was a small mix-up with one of my items, but the seller responded super quickly and fixed everything right away. I truly appreciate the great service and would happily shop with her again.
can’t wait to buy more! Here’s a shorter, clean version:
⸻
Great energy and very nice host — I really enjoyed the show.
Unfortunately, the travel-size fragrances I received do not appear to be authentic, which was disappointing, especially after asking during the live. As a reseller, that’s important to me.
The makeup items seem good so far, but overall this was a letdown.Hello, I sincerely apologize for your experience. We strive to ensure that all of our products are authentic and of the highest quality. Any concerns or issues you may have encountered were addressed as promptly as possible. Thank you for your understanding. My givvy was some makeup which is something I don’t wear. But it was a giveaway so it is what it is. Other than that I enjoyed my purchase. ❤️ Great show! Looking forward to your next live. Loved all my new scents. Everything came super fast and packed up nicely!! I’ll definitely be back 🫶🏼 AMAZING SELLER FIRST TIME SHOPPING WITH HER SUCH SWEET GIRL, GREAT PRODUCTS HIGHLY RECOMMEND FAST SHIPPING ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ She is so nice and down to earth. I received my package on time. The perfumes that I baught was in original package and full. I will definitely buy from her again. thank you! Quick shipping. A+++ Seller 100% Authentic Great Deals all around , Fast Shipping , Great packaging, will def be coming back around , Thanks so much!