Reviews (1,103)Girlfriend loves it thank you!
Thank you so much. I appreciate everything you do. Looked everywhere for this squishy for months I’m so so happy with it thank you so much! Thank you! super fun live and always fast shipping also very well packaged! you are great! Got my first order from you today 😁Thank you so much, I'm so happy with my purchases!! I appreciate how you had it shipped in a box with bubble wrap! I'll be watching your shows again and look forward to some more fun and goodies 💜 Both of my dumplings were all the way open wen I got my box. I get that they are not rms and maybe didn't come sealed but as the saler saleing them for $15 each and higher u could at least take a min to put a piece of tape on them so they dont come open. rms is all the way sealed and only $5 at the store ull take my chances there. plus I paid $15 for a mini dumpling also can get them name brand and sealed at the store for $1. i've really tried to support your shop but I cant recommendI’m sorry you were disappointed, but I do want to clarify several details for future buyers. These were special-edition Christmas dumplings, not RMS dumplings, and they were accurately shown during the live. Different manufacturers package their products differently, and I do not alter factory packaging to resemble another brand. They were purchased for $10 each, not $15, and are not a regular in-store retail item. I also was never contacted about any concern before this review, so I had no opportunity to address the issue or help. I am always happy to work with buyers who reach out to me. I was so happy that I got Ami (the last Lama Tama I needed, other than Kiki, in series 3)! I also loved the emotional support pals ; they are adorable : ) Very nice variety of items run during the show. Amazing! Super fast shipping, nice packaging and such a fun show to watch with all of the viral squishys! Thank you so much! 🫶🏻🫶🏻 Awesome seller. Great deals. Will definitely be back. Also thank you for the awesome givvy 🫶🏻 Thank you so much! Love you shows, you always have great items and you’re a lot of fun! Great seller packaged well fast shipping Thank you amskers for my two fugglers I added them to my backpack, thank you for the highland cow love the crunch. Please checkout amskers if you haven’t already she’s is an awesome and amazing seller. She always has banger items every show! Definitely a 5 star seller. Always happy with the way my orders are packaged and her fast delivery! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️💜💜💜💜💜 everything came as expected, was packaged lovely 10/10⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Great super kind seller! Very fast!