Reviews (459)Ty so much! Such a great grab!! Live my perfumes! Bought 2 and the pink and stones are beautiful. Thank you also fast shipping Great deals! So fun!!! Thank you! Good deals. Unfortunately the box looked like the postman played football with it and it was split open on the side. But amazingly nothing was missing or damaged. Loved getting the deals!!! So fun. Thank you! Great packaging, and I absolutely love the personal notes! I also love watching her shows and really appreciate her honesty. Everything was great! From show to packaging! Love my item! Appreciate the sweet handwritten note and the freebie as well. Thank you!! ❤️❤️ Just as expected and described in live Items in perfect condition. Very friendly and easy to work with Ordered 13 items and absolutely love every single one! I joined the clear-out show and scored some seriously amazing deals, I still can’t believe how good they were! Opening my box honestly felt like Christmas. I also really appreciated the handwritten note and extra goodies. It was such a thoughtful touch and truly made my day! 💕 Amy is such a kind, genuine, and honest seller. Everything exceeded my expectations, and I already can’t wait to shop with her again! I can go on forever about how much I LOVE my purchases! Best makeup seller I have found on WN. Thank you so much! I WILL be back! Amykay is my go to person for cosmetics. Her products are high end and her costs are so reasonable. Fast shipping, great packing and heartfelt thank you notes. Who could ask for anything more than that? Love her energy, and love all of my goodies! Great peoducts, fast shipping! Amazing from show to ship. Lovedd!! Came with some goodies too! Will definitely purchase again💕 Thank you for the gift you included. Love everything I got and definitely loved the cute note and candies. I will definitely be shopping more with amykay 😊