Reviews (206)A+++ Seller! Amazing family, go support! ONE IN A MILLION! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Some sellers sell things. THIS seller creates an EXPERIENCE! The energy, the generosity, the attention to detail, and the genuine love for their customers are unmatched. An absolute GEM of a human being! ABSOLUTELY PHENOMENAL! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I wish I could give a MILLION stars! Everything about this seller is exceptional! Amazing items, incredible deals, and the kind of experience that keeps you coming back again and again. Whatnot needs more sellers like this! Amy is the best of the best! Highly recommend!! Awesome family! Thank you for the great stickers! Keep up the great work ❤️ Love the show and cause, just not what I ordered 💕 I got 4 little food stickers for $10 lol but I’m okay with it going to a good cause 💜Hi Miranda. You ordered 5 stickers at $1 a piece plus $4.87 shipping. I am sorry you are not pleased with them. I had to wait for more stickers to be delivered. I would have preferred you reach out to me first. If you had, I would have been able to explain that it took me a week to ship 915 items. It is just me shipping. In that week my father who had a stroke (which was discussed during that huge show) had multiple appointments. I also had a follow up mammogram, and ended up having a biopsy on Wednesday this week. You can always request a refund instead of leaving a poor review. loved it thank you, best of luck Wonderful seller
Blessed to have you as seller Perfect! Glad I could help out! Thank you Thank you so much for my adorable A ring 🤗 such an amazing show! was proud and happy to be apart of this!! 💕💕 Thank you was fun seeing your reaction to the raid!! The best show ever!!! Thank you! 😊 Love love love Amy!! She’s so much fun and has the kindest heart. Great items, beautiful packaging, beautiful seller! I love the bracelet!!! So impeccably packed. 💛💛 Amy is an absolutely fabulous seller. Cute cute items. Super fast delivery. Will buy again...🩷🍸💚