Reviews (59)The host is LOVELY and is very knowledgeable of her items. She saved my lips!!!! Thank you so much for my package 📦… love everything. Thank you Thanks Tory! Come back anytime and bring some friends 💜🫶 Amy is amazing! I love her shows and she has great products. thank you!! see you at your next show Product came in time, perfect and new condition!Thanks for shopping with me! Cone back any time!💜🫶 All was perfect and thank you for the extra goodies! ♥️🫶 Loved everything in my order as always, thank you! Great seller!!!💥Will continue to purchase products from Amy❤️❤️💥💥Always happy to see you! thanks Jennifer!! THANK U SM 💜💜Thanks for shopping with me! Come back anytime!!! 🫶💜🫶💜 Always a pleasure ❤️❤️Great products & prices 💥💥 Thank you Amy! I can't wait to use my glitter ✨️ ✨️Thank YOU Andi! Enjoy!!!✨️ Amazing seller! Amy always has the best products.Thanks so much, Brittany! Appreciate the feedback!!!💜🫶 Love the seller and the show, always has lots of great products for a steal Highly recommend this seller! Quick shipping, products are as advertised.. very sweet old lady! 🤣 Best in the bizz!!!! Ty so much for my special item 🥰 Thank you so much, love joining your shows ...❤️❤️thanks so much Jennifer so very sweet! 💜🫶 Such a sweet amazing seller!! Love every single item! Super great deals!! Thank you for the “lagniappe” and the nail glue you included!! Always going above and beyond for your clients. I appreciate you 🫶😍 I wish I had endless pockets to buy everything from you! Thank you again so much!🩷So very sweet of you Cyndy! Endless pockets would be a wonderful thing right?! Either way, happy to have you even just hang out! 🫶💜 Amazing seller! She’s super sweet and truly goes ABOVE and BEYOND for her clients. Thank you soooo much for everything! I loved it all 🫶🩷Thank you Cyndy! So grateful for customers like you! 🫶💜