Reviews (163)quality item was quickly dispatched Love Amy so much!!! Great seller, great items!!! 💕💕 I absolutely L🩷VE the dress and outfit I purchased! They were in great condition! The buyers givy was very nice! AND the seller is so kind and she ran a great show 💕 Thank you for the lovely stickers and goodies. Thank you for all you do for your students, they are lucky to have someone who cares like you 🩷 Love everything! Excellent condition and great packaging! Thank you for the givy! 💕 Love everything. Thank you!
Beautiful dress! Thank you so much! First time shopping with Amy, she’s such a sweetheart 🥰 I loved everything and will definitely be a return customer! No worries on the Vejas… I’ll be back for them soon! 😁 Appreciate you friend! TYSM 🫶🏽💕
Thank you for the great stuff! And for throwing in the sweetest gift. Thanks so much! Always amazing! Thank you for the extra goodies too! I appreciate you!! Beautiful dress! Thank you! Always love everything I’ve gotten from Amy! Love all my new dresses ! Fast shipping, great seller! Perfect packaging and she even threw in a free eye mask!!! Amazing things at amazing prices! Ty!! Such a sweet seller with such amazing items at amazing prices! Thank you so much! 🫶 & an extra ty for the bonus gift 💕 Awesome and very sweet lady. Thank you for the note and givvy very much appreciated Great stuff and super cute buyers givy! Thanks! Quick shipping with great clothes! Everything was in like new condition and got some awesome pieces at great prices. Thank you! Love coming to Amy’s shows! She always has cute items, low starts and she’s so sweet 💞 Fast delivery and great condition.