Reviews (50)Love her love everything she sells. She knows everything about the products and it ships really cute Thank you for the amazing books!! ❤️anastasiabeeverhausenSeller
Thank you Kat 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻🩷🩷🩷 Awesome seller with a great book selection! Wonderful new seller… great inventory of clothing and books!! Please check her out!!! I got my books. Awesome condition and they got here fast!! Thank you😁
Ahhhh so excited for my books! Such fun books at steals! 🩷 Perfect!!! Thank you so much 😊 anastasiabeeverhausenSeller
always gorgeous! thank you so much for hanging out and supporting my hustle 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻 I LOVE THIS PIECE SO MUCH!!! 😍💋💞 I recommend this seller they have good pieces to share!anastasiabeeverhausenSeller
thank you beautiful! that piece was MADE for you and I'm so glad you found her! 🫶🏻 I got my books and they’re in awesome condition. The packaging was nice & they got here pretty quickly! Thank you🖤💜anastasiabeeverhausenSeller
much love to one of my favorite girlies 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻 appreciate you Bella! Fast shipper
Amazing itemsanastasiabeeverhausenSeller
thank you Bubba 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻 Absolutely wonderful seller… some hidden gem pieces for a steal!! Love her, Please check her out! 🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽anastasiabeeverhausenSeller
don't make me cry 🥹 thank you so much! 🫶🏻 Adorable purchase fast shipping anastasiabeeverhausenSeller
Thank you lovely 🫶🏻🫶🏻