Reviews (1,455)thank you sweet one love them! God Bless!! This seller has positive and inspiring shows! All the stickers I receive from Anchor To God are so cute. I love finding new places to display them, and love the comments I get on them when others notice! Thank you Laura for helping me spread the word of Jesus, in such a creative way! 😇✝️ I love these bookmarks, and adding each new one I receive, to my growing Christian library! They're all so beautiful! Thank you so much Miss Laura! 😇📖✝️ This tea spoon is so cute! So excited about these beautiful gifts. I love everything that I have purchased. Items are shipped quickly and packaged nicely. I highly recommend Laura for all your Faith based merchandise. I encourage everyone to drop in on one of her shows, you will be blessed. Thank you! ⚓️♥️⚓️ Love all the items I bought love the bookmark 😍 thank you for the givvy 💕 I am always excited to watch and then receive my package. Amazing seller with awesome products! ✝️❤️ Great packaging and sweet message from seller. I can’t say enough good about Laura, Kyler, and family. The packaging is amazing. Products are awesome. I’ve got so many Christmas gifts.
Beautiful items from a beautiful person, thank you! Everything is beautiful and love your shows. Loved everything. Such a great show. Laura is very inspiring. Thankyou so much I love everything you send! The Christmas ornaments are beautiful! Absolutely love everything! Thank you so very much! 5🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟Absolutely one of the best sellers on this app! Laura is a beautiful person who is supportive and genuine. I absolutely love all items that I have purchased. Packages are shipped quickly and packed securely. I highly recommend Anchor to God to everyone. You will be blessed just by joining the show. There is so much love and support with this group! So glad I found this family! ⚓️♥️⚓️ One of my favorite sellers! Laura is amazing, supportive and genuine. She is such a beautiful soul. I love everything that I have purchased and that’s a lot!🤣 I Highly recommend Anchor to God, you will not be disappointed. Packaging is always secure and shipped quickly. Love the ornaments! ❤️⚓️⚓️