Reviews (9,918)Thanks Anela! You’re the best! Love the pocket knife and the ring box. thank you for the beautiful necklace for my giveaway. Beautiful bracelet! Thank you so much! Thank you for the watch , holy that arrived fast , o don’t think I e ever gotten anything that fast , thank you again . Also I like coming in your shows , you keep the communicate great with everyone , and you got lots of good stuff that I sure wish I had more money for , being on ssid sure put a damper on the money flow , I’m disabled due to stroke . Anyways enough rambling , thank you ken Spivack Perfect as always my friend! I always enjoy this show. She is fun and kind! Everything I get from her is great! Thank you for fast shipping and packed great! ❤️ I love the earrings! Thank you! 🥰🖤🤘🏻 One of the best sellers on WN! always amazing itemsThank you my friend I appreciate you so much ❤️❤️❤️ I collect butterfly jewelry and just a coincidence I got 2 different morpho pendants in the last 2 shows, unlike any I’ve had - one is double sided heart and one is mounted in bakelite, so unique! Thanks Anela 🦋Absolutely my friend thank you so much for sharing I appreciate you❤️ I didn’t even know I won! Thank you for the wonderful givvy!!! I got a nice pair of earrings! thank you so much 🙏 I will definitely come back :) I truly believe Anela is the kindest seller on Whatnot. Always love my purchase and she is so generous with her givvys. Plus, she demonstrates such kindness and sincerity during her shows. 🐓 The ring is gorgeous! Thank you so much! 💕💕💕 The stick pins are gorgeous, I am happy with my purchases. Thanks for a really nice GIVY, @ Anelasvintage, really appreciate your love and generosity beautiful necklace and generous giveaway tysm 😊 💖