Reviews (1,401)Everything is so cute. Thank you. 😊 Everything is so cute. Best plushie show. 💕💕💕 My granddaughter loved both her Stitch plushies! She says thank you! She forgot all about "Eva," Lol! Super nice lady, great packaging and the stuffed animals are in perfect condition! Thank you so much! Always good stuff! Thanks!!! Love everything! Thank you! Seller has great inventory and is very accommodating with requests and questions. The plush I ordered came exactly how I expected based on her thorough showing of it and I am very happy with my purchase :) looking forward to tuning in in the future. My granddaughter was so happy to receive all her presents from you! She loves them all! Thank you so much! Don't worry about the mix up. I surely couldn't tell😉😊🥰 literally the cutest plush on earth 😭💕 plus they came so fast love her! she's perfect!Thank you I am sooo glad!!! I got my order today thank you so much my grandkids and great grandkids will love them. what I don't use for Christmas I'm giving to the local out reach. 🥰That is wonderful! Thank you! Very happy with me purchase cutest dog puppet and he even still had his tags! thank you for the awesome find! Nice doing business with you. Thanks.