Reviews (25)Extremely happy with my Monster Trilogy book purchase!! I had my eye in it for a long while for my bday because Angelina had book 1000.. As soon as I purchased, she reached out, thanking me for my business, and made my package even more special. True kindness like that is so rare these days. I’m very thankful to have encountered such a generous soul on WN! She truly made my purchase special🫶 I see her all the time modding and supporting other sellers, and she has been an immensely positive part of my experience on WN💖 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Best shop on the planet :) Super quick shipping! Love my new figures Ty! I can't say enough about this. Everything is so perfect and Angelina is endlessly generous. Thank you so much for your support 🥹💖 and ur kind words!💖✨ A++++ seller! Amazing stream as always 😊 Everything was sent perfectly. Love my items and customs. Such a friendly seller! Adore her 🫶🏻❤️❤️Thank you so much 🥹💜 your absolutely the best fast delivery! easy and lovely person to talk to! worth buying definitely buying again soon! Amazing seller, arrived perfectly and quick shipping. 🫶🏼 Item came in perfect condition, packaged beautifully and super fast shipping! Seller is super sweet and has fair prices. Thank you! I’m highly satisfied with my purchase! The item arrived quickly and exactly as described. Great quality and smooth transaction from start to finish. I’ll definitely be returning to buy again — highly recommend! I love this seller! Custom items are AMAZING!!! 🤩 Amazing seller, excellent packaging, fast shipping! Will be back!!! 🤗❤️🤗 A++++ seller! Amazing products, fast shipping and awesome givvys! Thanks! 😊 Amazing seller! Will be back! 🤗❤️🤗 Sweetest seller! Great service and fast shipping! 🤗❤️🤗 Meow meow! 🐱 Everything is perfect, I loved all my goodies ☺️ Thank you 💗 Amazing seller, fast shipping, and very accommodating! Generous too! Angelina, I'm happy our paths crossed in this huge Whatnot space! Thank you for being an awesome person, host, seller and mod! 💕💕💕 Excellent! Wonderful seller with a fun show. She's a real life angel with an awesome hubby. Thank you for the package and gift inside! Super fast shipping and glad I can support you🙏🏽