Reviews (135)Came in great packaging and I got the squishy I ordered. Absolutely great packaging in great condition and all authentic Came with sticky brown stuff on the outside but was easy to clean
tysm for the givvy my daughter loves it 💗 Thank you so much for the givvy! So cute only regret is I should have gotten more Shipped quick and was packaged so well! Great seller!! Order arrived fast and was carefully packaged. Thank you so much! very well packaged and got exactly what I ordered! Love the Spek Ghost! Such an amazing squish, and the Baby Boos are so much fun! Great seller, fast shipping, and everything arrived perfectly. Highly recommend! 💜 Repeat buyer for a reason! Always something new to discover, fair prices, and quick shipping. Highly recommend! Another fantastic purchase from Angel & Hazel! Great finds, quick shipping, and excellent service. Highly recommend! 😊 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Recommend!
Rare NeeDoh finds, amazing inventory, fun and interactive shows, fair prices, and super-fast shipping. If you're a collector or just love squishies, don't miss their shows. Check them out and see why so many buyers keep coming back! 💜🩷 such a fun show, everyone in the family is so kind! i always look forward to stopping in! Fun show! Fast shipping and packed safely. Thank youangelknhazelsquishpartySeller
Thank you for all your support! There are a lot of sellers out there, but this family stands out because of their authenticity. No pressure, no gimmicks, just good people providing great service and creating a fun environment. Whether you're a collector or just shopping for fun like I am, you'll feel right at home in their shows. ❤️angelknhazelsquishpartySeller
We appreciate your support always! Angel and Hazel (mom and daughter) are such a fun show to watch! Their pricing is always fair, and their NeeDohs are authentic. Shipping is quick, and they are incredibly kind and generous. I'm not a reseller. I buy for myself, my nephews, my niece, and for charity. Their show is always one I bookmark, save, and follow. I love seeing the whole family involved, even Dad jumps in sometimes! Highly recommend supporting them. This is my second order from Angela & Hazel and it got here so fast and was perfect! I love watching their shows 😍💖 They’re always so fun ☺️ Amazing show & great prices!! My smusher arrived in perfect condition. 😍 Super fun show!!!! Thank you for the givey! Awesome selection!!!angelknhazelsquishpartySeller
Thank you for supporting us! 🫶🏻