Reviews (35)Super duper sweet seller. I’m so excited for your next show!! 🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤 Great quality of clothes! Thank you so much 💜Thank YOU so much for purchasing Mayra!! 🥰 Love everything I bought!!! Can’t wait for the next show ❤️ Obsessed with all my clothes!! Amazing prices and packaged so well!! Thank you so much ❤️Yay!! Thank you so much my love! 💜 Your first show (including part 2) was so fantastic!! I love all my items especially the stickers!!! Thank you for being so awesome @angie_sab and @sami_stealz 🔥🩷😘Thank you, friend!! And Sami’s new bestie LOL! You are awesome right back 😘💜 Such a fun seller with the best vibes and deals!! My items were immaculate and shipping was crazy fast. Love you Angie!! Love YOU!! Thank you so much for being a part of the craziness 🤣🫶🏻 This is one of my new favorite shows! The selection she has is incredible and the prices are unbeatable! Her Tshirt collection is unmatched! I got my order so quick too. I couldn’t believe it! Ty!!! MOLLIEEEE! Thank you girlie! You rock!! lovely seller, great vibes and super xute clothes! thank youuuu 💗Thank you, Shawnee!! Glad you stopped by 💜 awesome items and fast shipping Perfect!! Clothing was in great, unworn condition. Packaged and shipped quickly. Cannot recommend Angie enough!! Thank you so much my friend!! Glad you could join us!! ADORABLE stuff!!! Had so much fun in show and I love my goodies! Cant wait for the next one ✨Thank you so much for your purchases! So glad you had fun!! Thank you Angie for my lovely outfit and my goodies! I really had a good time with you and Sami! See you soon! 5 stars 💫💫💫💫💫Thank you for joining us!! I’m so happy you had a good time!! Thank you for the awesome items and quick shipping. I'll be watching for future shows.Thank you so much for the support friend!! 🥰