Reviews (319)Thank you for all my sets! Such a great seller. Great items. Love my little turtles 🐢 So many beautiful nails. Going to miss her. Very sweet seller and lovely nails! Thank you I love all my nails your such a sweet host glad I bumped into you
Ladies go follow great nail selection and great prices Love these nails!! She took the time and effort to package them with care. Thank you! so cute! thank you so much I ordered so many!!! lol. I love them all. Love all the nails I received and they arrived really fast! Thank you!! Always the sweetest seller 🤍 Love every single item! I’ll definitely be back to snag more nails! Tysm. Amazing seller ✨ Shipment was speedy & so pretty!! ty shipped fast nicely packed seller worth checking out 👍👍 Everything is awesome. Thank you so much! All my nails are beautiful. Thank you! love it all! thank you so much Thank you so much for the nice gifts😍🤩🫶🏻🫶🏻 earrings giveaway was great Awesome seller she found the color I was looking for will buy from again 5 Stars ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ for the seller Thank you so much! I love my nails ❤️❤️