Reviews (199)Awesome stream with 🔥 cards! Thank you! Great seller fast ship thanks Thank you so much for the giveaway! Really appreciate it If I could give this 10 stars I would this is crazy how good this is Quality seller! Quality product! Super cool streamer! Highly recommended! item as described, fast shipping, highly recommend! Card was in mint condition! We will be purchasing from you again. Trusted seller. Amazing prices and good vibes. Overall, great show that’s continuing to grow. Keep it up! The first package 📦 I opened, a bald eagle appeared in my yard and actually saluted me 🫡 🇺🇸 I've heard rumors the tooth fairy 🧚♂️buys singles from only this streamer. Aliens 👽 even intercepted one of their live streams and reported "this streamer knows ball" Do not hesitate to support this streamers dreams, buy with confidence and always tip your card tender 🤗😉 Great cards at a good price. Packed securely, thank you. cards look great! very well packaged and cards were shipped next day! A+++