Reviews (798)Seller was extremely helpful and pleasant! Order was packaged with care. Thank you! 🙏 he looks amazing and came in perfect condition tysmmm I may have misunderstood its about half the size I expected Best seller! Thanks again!
Everything arrived here safely - Thank you bro! Great seller and good price, and the package was securely packed in the box. I love it!!! Really great design, would buy again Super friendly and nice
Thank you for your kind words its about you guys and girls and the support to my show !! best prices you will find on here for new figures arrived fast and packaged safely. always a good choice of a seller Very pleased with purchase and condition and packaging. I would buy from again. THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH YAYAYAYYAYA Thank you so much!! Both figures look great!!! ദ്ദി ˉ͈̀꒳ˉ͈́ )✧ Everything was packed safe and shipped really fast!! Figures were packaged great and the seller was great at communicating shipping delays due to wild fires. Would definitely purchase from again. It’s perfect package was great , the rabbit was beautiful everything came in great!! the figure was perfect and packaging was great!! amazing quality! love it! I will be definitely buying again. excellent figures, shipping, and pricing.