Reviews (979)Thank you for all my grabs and my freebie I LOVE🫶🫶🫶 fast shipping and the items are awesome!! very satisfied! IM IN LOVE WITH MY BEE KIT ITS ADORABLE 🐝 I received my package today. I love everything that I received and I can’t wait to purchase more items from the Celica. She has great products and deals. Love everything!!! Love the care that went into packaging everything!!!TY🩷 Great beadable items and pen sets! Thanks for shipping quickly and always packing with care. Buy with confidence! Absolutely so cute very happy with my purchase ❤️❤️ I received my order today and I love everything that I’ve got. I can’t wait to purchase more items from the seller. Amazing as always!! Get your craft supplies here! You won’t be disappointed! Ann is the sweetest! Loving my Starwars pen kit can't wait to use it at work Really enjoy beading but what I like is the bead sets. No thinking just creating! Thank you! Thank you! Fun character themed pen bags! Great selection, prices, and variety! Thank you for shipping quickly and packing with care! This super fun Pokemon patch made my sons day!!! We instantly went to building. Thank you for these super fun pen kits. I love how easy the pen sets are to put together. high quality high creativity. can't wait for next show thank you YOUR THE BEST!!! Thank u💙 Thank you for another beautiful order and cute freebie🫶🫶🫶 very cute theme bags! quality products and fast shipping!