Reviews (79)Gurl I couldn't wait for my Perfume DOLCE & GABBANA MY DEVOTION smells amazing excellent customer service 💯 thanks soooooo much xoxo It smells sooo good! 😩 Thank you! 🫶 Smells so good, sold without box but seller wrapped it up in bubble wrap so it arrived safe!!! :) Love my new scents! Thank you!! 🤩🤩🤩 Great seller, good communication and great prices. Perfect good amount for the price would buy again
Thank You, I appreciate it! 😊 Everything is perfect , and great deals , thanks for the xtra! Very gracious seller. No pressure selling. My purchases arrived faster than any other sellers’ items. Items were safely packaged. Every delivery a new scent is packed in my box to try out and I have not been disappointed yet. The host (ANna 🫣)is kind and amazing ! My product arrived fast and securely wrapped for safe delivery. 1000% perfect! Thank you! I Truly appreciate you! ❤️ Thank you for the sample sizes and for the little extra something. 🫶🏼 Always love popping into your show! Thank You! And you are very welcome! 🫶 Sweetest seller ever, loved the show thank you for everything. I finally found a scent that no one had 🫶🏾🫶🏾Thank you so much! I appreciate you! 🫶 Thank you so much. Everything smells amazing.You're Welcome! Glad to Hear! 😊 Good product and very well packaged. Thank you. Unfortunately one of them was lacking in ml’s. Not sure if it was used or not. A a little disappointed. Other than that shipping was fastI wish you would've messaged me before leaving a review. All of my samples are brand new and I always check before I ship them out. I post in my show notes and in the products ran. I also show how they come when I run the product. Absolutely Amazing deals ! super knowledgeable and FAST shipping and packaged right 🙌 I enjoy every show always fun 🤩 I’m already bookmarked & ready for more future deals TYSM luv Aww Thank you so much!! ❤️🫶 Love my purchases as always! Thank you ☺️Glad To Hear! Thank you! ♥️ great variety!! thanks!Glad to hear! You're welcome! Great show and amazing products.Thank You! I appreciate it!!