Reviews (22)I had the sweetest experience with Anna! 🥰 She was so kind, helpful, and genuinely lovely to deal with. She helped me pick out the most beautiful necklaces, and I’m absolutely obsessed with them! You can tell she truly cares about her customers and takes pride in what she does. The necklaces are gorgeous, and the whole experience was even better because of how sweet Anna was. 💕 I would 100% recommend shopping with her! Thank you for the beautiful jewelry!!! Super fast shipping too Anna, you’re a gem!!! Thank you for all my beautiful pieces! Can’t wait to shop with you more!! Super fast shipping and great seller! Love my necklace and shipping was super fast! Definitely will purchase more!❤️ Excellent seller! Fast shipping, great communication, and a genuinely kind-hearted person. The item arrived exactly as described and sooner than expected. I would definitely buy from them again and highly recommend them to others. Thank you for such a smooth and pleasant transaction! So fun and ❤️ my necklace