Reviews (59)Very happy with my jeans and givvy. Thank you so much, would highly recommend this beautiful seller 💕 Awesome items thank
You 🤩 FANTASTIC! The clothes are somehow better in person! Very fast delivery, all items accounted for and no damaged or dirty items. I got a mixture of clothes for me and my 17yr old daughter and they are all amazing. Sad to hear that she won't be selling clothes any more, but whatever she sells - she is great at it and has quality items! Everything I bought from this seller always look even more beautiful in person than they do on screen! Everything I received is gorgeous and in such amazing condition. Thank you so much for the lovely surprise gifts as well—I really appreciate them! 💕 So kind and I loved all her items 💕 Lovely! 🥰 fast postage! Amazing service lovely seller always, that’s why I’m a return customer lol xx 😘 thank you great seller love all my items Always a pleasure to purchase from this seller! Her communication is amazing, and she always has cool, high-quality clothing. Highly recommend! 😊 Happy with my purchase but didn’t get the giveaway I won x
But still loved my purchase 🤍 The size 8 dress was soooo small, almost like a 4 or even 6, couldn’t even get it over my head unfortunately and smelt a bit of cigarette. The other new dress was okay but didn’t suit me. Thank you! Such a beautiful givy Incredible quality! Happy chappy! 10/10 recommend ❤️ ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Couldn’t recommend you enough! ❤️ Always a pleasure buying from you and I know I’m going to be looked after. Love your shows and your gorgeous goodies! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Such a fun buy! 🥰 Love your lives, love the bargains and love supporting you! Can’t wait to see what you have next. 💕 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Another great purchase! Love your shows and always know I’m going to get something good. Thanks lovely! 🩷 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Love supporting you! 🥰 Amazing items, great service and always such a pleasure dealing with you. You never disappoint! 💕 Another wonderful haul! Everything was even better than expected. I’ll definitely be shopping again! ❤️ Absolutely perfect. Obsessed😍😍😍