Reviews (38)so Beautiful and fast shipping 🚢 The only thing was the shipping, but she took care of it and it wasn’t her fault in the first place. Everything I got was beautifulThank you! ❤️ I'm not sure why it took so long in transit. The tracking never showed movement after it got to your local hub. I'm so glad you finally received your order. I'm happy to hear your liked your items. Thank you so much for your patience. ❤️❤️ Excellent seller! Jewelry was beautifully packaged!!! Highly recommend!!! Absolutely love everything I've bought. she's always so kind and takes very good care of her customers! gorgeous earrings I'm so glad you like your earrings ❤️ Thank you! Thanks so much for my new treasures! They’re so beautiful and great quality. I especially love my ring. Very unique! Thanks for packing everything so nicely and shipping fast. Much appreciated!🫶🫶🫶I'm so happy you liked everything 💖 Thank you!! ❤️ Great sellers and nice pieces ♥️ beautiful jewelry fast shipping fast shipping, loved my items thank you! very cute tassel earrings, thank you!I'm glad you like your earrings. Thank you! Thank you so much for the watch I purchased I love it! It's so pretty! Hope to catch more shows from you!I'm so glad you liked your watch! Thank you ❤️ Fast shipping and cute jewelries!!