Reviews (282)Anthony is such an amazing seller!! Thank you for the entertainment!! ❤️ loved loved everything tysm 😊 Great Seller! love the disney will and all the givvy options! One of the best sellers on whatnot, always fun shows, generous and I wanted a certain card in his stream & when someone else got it, he sent me another copy. If I could give you 10 stars , I would Such a great seller! Tysm for my Dory!!💜💜 Such a great seller! Tysm!💜💜 Love the show concept! Fun stream! Thank you Fantastic seller!! Anthony always has cool and unique cards, Disney and SpongeBob! Thank you for my givy I really appreciated it Such a fun seller!! Tysm for the awesome giveaway!💖💖 Thank you…. Enjoyed your stream Always a fun show! Great breaker! Thank you Fun shows!! Always a good time! Thank you Thanks for the cards. Love the Olaf slab the best. Check these guys out, super fun shows!!!