Reviews (96)Such a great show with a wonderful atmosphere! The items are fantastic and come at a really good price. The host’s calm demeanor is incredibly refreshing and creates a premium, intentional space that makes it a true pleasure to watch, browse, and shop. Highly recommend this channel if you prefer a nicer, focused, and beautifully curated vibe over loud noise! Love my items from this shop!!
Looking forward to the next show!! Thank you for the giveaway!😊🍄 Wonderful items and wonderful seller!! Love my items. Very happy with my shopping experience with antique_aura. I absolutely loved this item. The seller was great to work with and I would highly recommend! Will absolutely shop again. Amazing seller!! A true gem! favorite one is the pen absolutely love it carcks me op when I sit at my desk!!! super fast shipping and excellent packaging 💕 thank you so much Love all my purchases!!! This seller has great items that she ships with care I love my new find and working with this seller. Perfect, So pleased with my order! Items arrived perfect. Love it all so much, Thank you! The brooch is so much prettier in person. I’m very happy with my purchase and the service given. Absolutely Amazing Seller! Everything was packaged so well and shipped quickly! 🦋 Everything arrived in perfect condition!! I would HIGHLY recommend this seller, she always has the best things in her shop! Super fun show, great seller, shipping was fast and arrived safely! Thank you so much! What a great collection of stuff! So appreciated!