Reviews (40)Thank you very much, enjoyed the show ABSOLUTELY AMAZING PERSON!!!! I had sent her a message to purchase some same items as a bundle and we were able to do so on a later show. She remembered who I was when I sent the message out in the Live Show. I received my package very well packaged and in the live I mentioned how it was my birthday and had to run out the lives after my purchase. I shared so other details during the live and Miss Tiffany sent me a Birthday Card with my purchase with such heartfelt words and noting the details of the day. She even added a piece that went with my order as a birthday gift. You are truly a doll and such an amazing person. I pray the Lord bless you, your family and home always. May your home and business or businesses never lack. God Bless You Tiffany and thank you again. Thank you so much Tiffany for my tea cup set. Truly adored the note and seeds sent in package. After this purchase I messaged her to ask if I can do a bundle other pieces she had of the same design. We were able to communicate and make it happen on her next show. Loved all of my items. Packaged well. Really nice seller. I’m glad I popped in her show Love the mini pitcher. Wrapped and packaged carefully and arrived in perfect condition. Great buying experience! Thank you!❤️👍 Very well packaged and love the personal touch of a thank you note and packet of seeds included! This cookbook is a neat find! Thanks so much, friend!!! Beautiful, beautiful! Thoughtful packaging! ❤️ Sweetest person on this app. Also has great items!! If you purchase from her you won't be disappointed. Probably the nicest seller on this app. Everything came perfect and super fast! Thank you so much
Very carefully packaged and it arrived so quickly. Thank you so much! I absolutely love my wooden tissue box. Tiffany’s an amazing seller and she’s very sweet as well so it’s nice to watch her show I really enjoy watching her. I definitely would recommend buying from her. She is very nice things.
Beautiful plates and cedar chest. Thank you so much! Fast shipping-great items-recommend I am very happy with my purchases. Came packaged very secure and with a sweet hand written note. No weird smell to my antique book which is awesome! Beautiful plates!! Seller did such a good job carefully packing them! Will buy from again Absolutely beautiful! She was so sweet to work with and the linens were even perfectly pressed when they came in. 🤍 My breakable lamp was packaged perfectly. I received a sweet thank you note from Tiffany. I remember these lamps were called pin lamps in the 50s. I love this one, it will hang over my bed. It's the right size for that, & I love the milk glass. Most pieces in my 1959 ranch house are vintage. I wish this lamp could tell us its history. 😊🤍💡 Very happy with my plates thank you! 😊 I received my package today and it was perfect. Packaged with care. I really enjoyed your show!