Reviews (607)I love it thank you fast shipping arrived just as described 10/10 Everything was so wonderful! I love shopping with you so much! Thank you 🤍 Brand new and beautiful color. Ty! Always love catching her show. Love how real she is and the dry sense of humor. Has products that can’t be found everywhere on this app. 🤍💙 I recieved mac lip liner in Whirlin' not Whirl which is in the description and what I wanted. They are unfortunately not similar in color. Super fast shipping though, just wish it was the item shown It came in the box brand new and works great! Thank you! Would definitely purchase from you again Thank you! I just got the package today! Ended up in the wrong mail box 👀. Love the gloss and liner. Alien hypersense may be my new favorite perfume!! My mom also keeps trying to steal my lip liner!! Thank you so much! It was all perfect! And shipping was SO FAST! Thank you!! Items arrived perfectly. Fast shipping!!! Should have shipped sooner. purchased on 8/11 and didn't receive until 8/26. love Dior lip oil. fast shipping. thanks again This is my new favorite highlighter! It’s incredible!!!! Love this seller! Over 1k items in her shop, all fab. I’ve already been back to buy more & def plan to again. Love this seller! Over 1k items in her shop, all fab. I’ve already been back to buy more & def plan to again. Such great deals! Thank you so much! Shipping was so fast and my items were packed securely! Seller has great inventory. Will be back. Ty! Fast shipping & amazing products great seller what more could you ask for!! thank you 🫶🏻 Overall, I am beyond satisfied and would highly recommend the products to anyone looking for top-notch quality, and budget-friendly prices. They’ve definitely become my go-to choice. Shipping is quick. Never a problem with shipment Overall, I am beyond satisfied and would highly recommend the products to anyone looking for top-notch quality, and budget-friendly prices. They’ve definitely become my go-to choice. Shipping is quick. Never a problem with shipment. Lastly, the host absolutely phenomenal. You are too cute thank you! thank you for the faat shipping Awesome items! I definitely recommend. 🫶 ALWAYS love shopping here! She has a great selection of products and anything she’s recommended, I’ve always loved. Thanks once again for another amazing experience and awesome show! Xoxo ❤️🙏