Reviews (136)Everything went smooth I received my orders fast with no problems and great wrapping so nothing was damaged My first(pause iykyk😂) whatnot rip experience. Very chill guy and the show has good vibes. Made sure I knew exactly what his show was and how his rules works. Didn’t hit big but I left with some knowledge on trading and buying pokemon cards and to me that’s work much more than the money spent It was packaged very nicely and everything came perfect. Will definitely be back to buy more.
unique way of packaging but approved lol thanks! Great Host. Very chill streams. Under rated streamer for sure. love the cards and nothing was missing 💯 recommend Everything arrived in good condition! Kudos to the seller! Highly recommended!🔥 Really nice packaging. Thank you! Brings awesome vibes and everything went smoothly, communication was outstanding, checked in to make sure I got it Thank you so much!! nNice packaging! I've only been on this app for around a week but I have watched dozens of different streams. Apex_Live is easily one of my favorites. He's very down to earth and has great and fair deals, fast shipping and he takes the utmost care of the cards he is sending. He also does many free giveaways which is awesome. I highly recommend you check out his stream and if you purchase from him, you can be sure you are getting a good deal. hey ty for the card...shipped fast ...see you in the next stream awesome show and great communication. Will definitely be buying from him again and again. Always have a great vibe and setting his stuff, really recommend 💯💯💯 Thanks for the givy. Great stream. Great ppl. Give them a follow! 10/10 giveaway, received my giveaway quickly and it was packaged nicely in an envelope again. The stream was so fun to hang in and look at some cool cards to purchase. I will definitely be back around again~ What an Awesome show! Thanks for hookin it up. I had a great time! Package came in perfect condition. I'll definitely be back for the next one. A++ seller!!🎉🥂