Reviews (72)very nice and good quality watches. Great guys to work with Awesome!!!! Both watches look and feel great!! Definitely do business with again! This team has great customer service, is transparent and a top-notch product! Highly recommend Wow. What an incredible watch. Thank you for the fast shipping and one hell of a show. Can’t wait for the next one!!!!!! THIS IS THE BEST WATCH COMPANY ON THIS APP!!! Exceeds all expectations for quality, design, shipping, and customer service! GORGEOUS watch and amazing host! Great quality, fast shipping! Beautiful watch! Couldn't be happier Those watches are awesome in person. Very fast shipping. Great people to work with. Thank you. Beautifu quality watches, amazing stream, wishing y'all a lot of success. Wallets look great and looking forward to getting another watche soon. absolutely beautiful watch, even more stunning in person than I thought it would be. Thanx guys Great experience. Very knowledgeable. Awesome knives! love the watch. Great sellers who value transparency with their customers. would gladly buy from Appalachian again in the future. Order arrived as expected and very timely. Watches are perfect. Thank you again!! Expensive watches to give tiny repeated stickers torn from a roll of them but was free So I definitely bought quite a few items. This order was a total of seven items and I could not help myself because just seeing what they look like on the screen I fell in love with them when I received the package today. Oh my God. they are so better in person you have no idea. I am so happy I found them. Their watches are fire. Incredible business owner. I’ll gladly buy with Steve again. Keep up the amazing work! Got a few pins and a watch with this order and the watch is wonderful and this will be my every day wear!!! thank you, Appalachian Timepieces!!!