Reviews (252)Love it! Thank you gurla <3 Both items we’re in great condition and items were as described. Awesome seller with good prices and would definitely buy from again! In loveee😍 thank you so much! Everything fits amazing, all measurements were perfect! Shipping was super fast too! THANK YOU!! Happy with my purchase!! Ty🤎 loved everything, thank you <3
the top is so cute!!! thank u so much<3 Beautiful piece and fast shipping! Great seller love everything thank you! Cuteee!! Exactly what I ordered :) TY for letting me purchase the item. Some ladies have got mad that I asked. I’m just here to buy items. Fast shipping, and omg the shirt is so cute thank you !! Way smaller than expected but still nice such a sweet seller! loved my pieces amazing !!! thank you so much :) The belt is so perfect, thank you bae 💋 Loved every piece received! 😍 will definitely be purchasing from seller again!