Reviews (124)Absolute legend! First off I got one of the coolest cards I’ve ever seen added to my collection, and second off he threw me in free orioles with my purchase! Who does that anymore 🙏I really appreciate that. Thank you for the great packing and extra cards. Great service Arrived fast and packaged well! Another great PC add from Appleone! Shipped right after the stream and very good communication. Hate to do this but I have to. Packaging and shipping were good, cards came fine. But he blocked me for no reason, and I don’t know why. I am trying to get his attention so I can possibly be unblocked. Great show and wonderful to work with! Cards are as advertised and at a great value! Always great deals and fast shipping!! Great seller, awesome card at a great price! 100% recommend!! 10/10 came in really good shape just like durning the stream. Good stream has well, tons of nice cards. Easy buying process Carefully packaged, thank you! Great deals and fast shipping !! Highly recommend Great cards to add to your PC! Stop in and say hello to Appleone! 🔥🔥🔥 show, fast shipping, quality cards. Amazing seller. Buy from this seller!!! Amazing person and seller !!! Amazing seller! Goes above and beyond! Great seller! Excellent PC Cards. Items are packaged securely, shipped promptly. I always try to buy in this stream. Order shipped perfectly and love the free gift included a friggin card holder for the exact card is awesome! 😎 thank you soooo much 🙏🏻 Great item and great price! Legit no BS, 5 🌟