Reviews (391)My girl Jess is an amazing seller and friend! Thank you so much for the great givvy and goodies!!! You always make me feel so special! everything was awesome ty 😊 🖤 Every piece of jewelry I received was absolutely stunning.. thank you so much.. you are the greatest ❤️ Even MORE beautiful in person!! Love the stickers too!! Loved my Halloween goodies!! Thank you Jess! You’re the best! 💛💛💛 I love this Halloween stuff. I have taken most of it to work to decorate with. Great items! Thanks for the freebies too 🫶🏻 This us one of those sellers that you get a package from and you JUST KNOW it's gonna make you really really happy. And this ONE made me estatic!!! Love everything always and givvys are always amazing too!!! Love the honesty, humor, and support she shows to others along with her own success. ❤️❤️❤️ Thank you so much for my purchase. I absolutely adore. I always love everything! Awesome finds from a lovely, kind host. 😍👏🏻🔥 Wonderful Anne Klein Jewelry on card! Fabulous seller with beautiful jewelry!! TYSM! ⭐️⭐️⭐️ fantastic as always! love all of my wonderful finds! shipped quick and packaged wonderfully! definitely check out her shows she has the coolest things!! 😁 Stunning pieces 🤩 Even better than expected and shipping arrived so fast! Loved 🥰 everything. The little needle work brooch was absolutely adorable and so tiny. Thank you 😊 thank you so much!! love all my bats🦇🦇 Great seller with amazing shows and incredible pieces! tysm 😁😁😁 loved my order ❣️❣️❣️❣️ Jess and her bling are amazing as always! Absolutely love him! thank you so much hun!! Great show. super kind seller. affordable prices. so much to choose from. I am putting this beauty on my kitchen wall in my dollhouse. fast shipping. pin was wrapped with love. tysm my sweet friend. ❤️. Ok but the panel moon bracelet is to die for!! I love my beautiful pieces so much!! I adore this seller!! Thank you so much my friend! Thank you very much for the generous Buyer's Giveaway! I appreciate it. All the jewelry is beautiful. Thank you very much!!