Reviews (50)Everything fits pretty well. Favorite is the gray three quarter sleeved dress. Lucky brand is always great and you can’t go wrong with Leopard print! Thank You so much for the pants I referred Detroit Muse by sharing the show and saw she bought stuff Love the cardigan but the jeans were definitely not what I was expecting but all good😊I’ll give to a friend april_at_studio_one_elevenSeller
Would love to know what was wrong with the jeans and have a change to correct if there was an error - especially since your review lowered my seller rating. Appreciate the opportunity! April 👠Lovely clothing haul. Many NWT Thank you everything was awesome Love love my giveaway!!! So cute!! I’d love to hear how you make these!! 😍thank you so much! Wonderful clothing, and thank you for the gifts they are great. Great seller. loved everything. My favorite show Wonderful top, thank you so much Promptly shipped and well packed. Thrilled with this find! Great shop! A lovely host with good quality items at awesome prices. 10 10 would easily recommend. I am so happy with my purchases! Super fast shipping, beautiful as described items, no weird smells. Great prices, I also won a giveaway and it was super adorable! I definitely will be shopping here again! Thank you April! So happy! I love my glass peppers and my little jewelry box. The givy was perfect for me too! Great deals, thank you ❤️❤️ Wonderful items, thank you so much Lovely seller with great taste and style. Absolutely beautiful salt and pepper shakers. Thank you so much Very happy with my purchase will continue to buy from seller. I do recommend. April is my new favorite seller. Great taste. S/O to spouse who helps. Nice job.💕 Everything was beautiful thank you so much