Reviews (1,107)Beautiful pieces fast shipping and package well
Shipping took way too long-it was 7 days before it left Cincinnati Great buys and great clothing Love everything I have bought Seller said she had Gym Shark items coming up so I hung out in her and bought a few things and at the end I asked her about the items I had been waiting on and she jacked the starting bid up to $10. I didn’t purchase but was in her show the next day and she ran the same item for $3. She jacked the price because she knew I was waiting for those specific items.
One of the other two items I purchased came stained in three spots including the arm pit. The items smell gross as well.
I dont "jack" prices up! 99% of my items run for $3, however if i pay more for an item, i have to raise the price to earn my $ back. The $10 gymshark hoodie has been in my shop for $25 so $10 was an amazing deal since i paid 3x that. You purchased the other item and not once have told me anything was wrong with it. You should have never bid on an item in hopes you woukd outbid someone else on a gymshark hoodie. Its an auction and thats why its posted everywhere to BID RESPONSIBILITY! U wanted a refund because u didnt win the hoodie. Its called self control. If u cant afford an item, dont bid Great things and very happy with it everything always comes so quick! Everything fit perfect love the show and got it fast. Thank you Tysm! I love the joggers I purchased. 🫶 Thank you!! I love everything!! Everything was clean and packed so nicely!!! I will be back again and again!!❤️🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼 Awesome seller!! Everything was exactly as described 😊 and superfast shipping!! Love the pants! Thank you.
OH! Fast shipping! Great items! Seller was very kind and helpful when I reached out for something! Great host and great prices .