Reviews (329)1st purchase and everything made it here safely!! So many amazing deals!! I will be back . Thank you 💕 5+ stars Thank you! Super fast shipping, amazing givvy, and fun show! All around fantastic seller. Beautifully/carefully packaged, show had a great pace, seller communication and patience so appreciated. This is a great channel! Amazing seller💜 with luxury items. Shipping was super fast and pack perfect. Check her out 10/10 Great deals and giveaways! Thank you!😊 First time shopping on Fran platform and I absolutely loved it and the deals were amazing on her products! Fran always have great items! Thank you so much! Thank you so much and thank you for the amazing givvys! 🪖🫡🥾 Omg so beautiful!! Love this jewelry great product! Fast shipper! thanks 😊 Loved everything I got from Fran! My package arrived quickly and everything was in perfect condition. So glad I found Fran's shop 💖 Thank you for my itemsss!!! My car is gonna smell sooo good and her giveaways are the best! I love me some Fran! I’ll be back for moreeeeee 🫶🏼♥️ Perfect package!!! Thank you so much ✨🫶🏼💕 Thank you so much! Such amazing deals. Highly recommend this seller! tysm for the free gift !! loved all of my purchases Thank you 🫶🏽💕everything was packed perfect . You are soo sweet . 10/10 🎉🎉everytime 🎊🎉💕 love the deals!! thank you fran for packing everything so well💕 Fran is an amazing seller! I’m always so happy with my purchases. Thank you so much! 💗 Great seller, great products, great deals!!Thank you Mindy for spending the time with us. Looking forward to seeing you again soon ! Everything about my order was on point. Packaging, delivery, and even deals. My only complaint is you don’t do enough shows LOL. 10/10 thank you. Wish more orders could be like this. I’ll be back. Anna thank you for the review. I usually try to do 3 shows a week. The last few months I’ve had a lot going on. Trying to get back on point. Looking forward to seeing you soon. Bookmark and follow. Arcfran.