Reviews (258)appreciate the givy nice card awesome show great product Spent 30 dollars and got a 2 dollar card
That’s what happens on breaks brother! I’m sorry about the luck! Not everyone who gambles becomes a winner!
This is the reason we stopped doing breaks 🤷🏼♂️ one ruins it for all! awesome host great show one of the best shows out there very quick shipping Was ok.. Didn't win a helmet and wasn't expecting much...But the cards coulda been penny sleeves or top loaded Heard the feedback! I can do that for sure was trying to keep games cheap so cost to minimum! 🙏 awesome show great product Nice unsorted jewelry! ❤️❤️❤️ Always get great stuff from Rob! He’s got fantastic prices and takes care of returning buyers. Items are always well packed and shipped out promptly. Thank you very much! Very pretty watch. As shown. Thank you. Thanks for everything! Great seller! AAAAA++±+ NICE ZIPPO AND SUPER FAST SHIPPING.... THANKS AGAIN!!!! I highly recommend this seller Shipping was super fast and love love love my cat necklace !! Will definitely be buying from them again! Appreciate you! Follow this guy if you want a great experience all around. Great Packaging! Fast Shipping! Great energy during the show. Awesome seller! Great seller all around! Thank for everything man! I’ll be back for sure! All items arrived is listed well packaged fast shipping ! Thank you so much, friends, for the extra pet items the note, and the super fast shipping! I truly appreciate it. Everything arrived perfectly, and I couldn’t be happier. I’ll definitely be back and will be keeping an eye out for your upcoming pet shows!”